Human rights policy
Slavery and human trafficking policy statement人権政策
PLUS VIETNAM INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD hereinafter referred to as The Company, is committed to creating and maintaining a positive and professional work environment that respects and supports the provision of - basic human rights to all of its employees.
In support of this, The Company expressly prohibits all forms of slavery and human trafficking.
This policy applies to the following persons and business entities:
- All employees of The Company including those employed on a contract basis.
- Persons or companies in a contractual relationship with The Company such as those supplying raw material, components or labor.
- The Company will not make use of any form of slaved, human trafficked, forced or compulsory labor at any time for any purpose.
- The Company holds its direct suppliers and contractors accountable to support the provisions of basic human rights.
- The Company requires its direct suppliers and contractors to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country in which they are doing business.
- The Company reserves the right to audit suppliers and contractors for compliance with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- The Company provides direction, guidance and training on human trafficking and slavery to company employees and management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chain of products.
Dec. 19. 2011